Tuesday, December 27, 2011

December 2011 Paper Trail Friends Creations

Finally get to post our December creations. This month we created Christmas cards and tags. Instead of making one card and tag we all made a total of 13 cards so each one of us could get each others cards. I tried to spice it up a bit and placed it on Christmas backgrounds. I am missing one card which is Nona's. I didn't have one to take a picture of it so hopefully I will be able to get a picture from someone else then I will be able to add it. Since we all are not able to take a group picture monthly I decided to get a pic of those friends that were missing this month. It sure was a busy month and besides going shopping and working I'm sure we all stressed out this month trying to finish up all the cards before the card exchange day. Thanks to everyone for participating this month!! Also thanks for stopping by our blog to check out our Christmas card creations this month. Next month we will be creating Valentine's Day cards and our card exchange day will be January 31st.





No comments:

Post a Comment