Monday, December 5, 2011

November 2011 Paper Trail Friends Creations

Finally got to post our card swaps for November today. The theme for November was creating a Fall card and tag. I remembered to have a group picture taken this month since we forgot last month. I made some turkey pops as favors for this month. I saw something on Pinterest and wanted to try it out. It looks funny but oh well I thought it was cute. Our next months cards will be a Christmas theme. For December only we will be making 12 cards each so each person in PTF (Paper Trail Friends) will have a card from each person. So we won't be swapping with just one person. Thank goodness its for one month! I am missing one card that is not posted from Lori. Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check again for our December card swaps.










No comments:

Post a Comment